[pp.int.general] PPI

Gagis wildfinn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 14:17:55 CEST 2008

Andrew has my full support on this and I am also officially available
(as a deputy member of the board of PPFI) as the Finnish translator
for when we stard needing localized translations of official PPI
documents and press releases.

We need a propely functional umbrella organisation after all.

I suggest we ask yes/no statements from all PPI parties from their
next board meetings on this.