[pp.int.general] European Elections

Błażej Kaczorowski blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 10:01:29 CEST 2008

> 9 months to the election, give or take. We need to make sure we're all
> working together, I'd like, if possible, for all parties to tell me if
> they're getting involved in the EU election or not. We have to know if
> we even ahve enough countries participating to make our own group.

Hello, in Poland we are planing to start in elections but not to
create own list (too much work, 100k or more signatures to collect and
we even have not enough members to create own lists in most regions).
So we have another plan. It is not TOP SECRET :) but I can say we are
starting negotiations with some of parties to participate on their
lists. It can be done because P is party for young people interested
in informational society and nor parties has anything to say about
that but electorate has its potential and they know that. Of course we
are not planing any treaty after elections even if we will be elected.

> If you are, we need to start collecting together info, and working
> together. So, the status you're at, if you're collecting signatures for
> qualification (how many you have, how many you need, and by when) do you
> have candidates, and maybe what issues you think we can target in your
> country.

Yes we have candidates that we will introduce.

Best Regards,
Błażej Kaczorowski
Pirate