[pp.int.general] Elections in Austria

Anton Tamminen anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi
Mon Sep 29 12:20:14 CEST 2008

I read about this in the papers yesterday - it was all over. Though I'm
glad the headlines were a bit overstating - they gave the picture that
the extreme right got an absolute majority ;)
> Such a government would mean quite a loss in civil rights. Extensive
> powers to police, extensive video/online/... surveillance, a lot of
> pro-industry laws... and so on.

This just struck my eye; this is description is one of the definitions
of fascism.

--
Anton Tamminen
International Secretary, Member of the Board