[pp.int.general] Free french Compil' Pirate Vol.2 online

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:32:38 CEST 2009

2009/4/9 Mary Poppins <poppinsdear at gmail.com>:
> Hello
>
> http://www.partipirate.org/compilpiratevol2/

Hi everybody,

for those who were in Berlin last year, you may remember about our
Free (as in Libre) music compilation, here's our second chapter!

It's been out for 12 hours and has already brought us quite a nice
media coverage (one of the first French newspaper has just featured
it, alongside with our explanation about culture diffusion etc.).

It's a great time to launch such a project, since here the infamous
anti-Internet law has just passed.

IIRC, another Pirate Party had been working on a similar project but I
can't find it back in the ML's archive. If the right people read this,
could you please give us a ping? We'd be thrilled to distribute your
project in France (keeping all your credits of course, perhaps as a
"special" issue of our compilations, not a regular one ;-)

Regards,
Valentin