[pp.int.general] working on a story about the rise of the pirate movement

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:41:11 CEST 2009

Thanks for the update, but you forgot to remember that HADOPI (very bad law
inded, where private interests can shut down your Internet line..) has even
been rejected by the European Parliament.

http://www.laquadrature.net/fr/the-european-parliament-rejects-graduated-response-for-the-third-time

Some more information:

http://www.edri.org/edri-gram/number7.4/hadopi-law-france

// Nicco