[pp.int.general] Free french Compil' Pirate Vol.2 online

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 14:37:50 CEST 2009

Unclear, let's revise:

It is a temporary victory, they are working on a revised proposal that will
be voted for on the 28th of April and the main reason why they voted NO is
related to the last minute addition that the disconnected user would still
have to pay the monthly Internet provider fee although it is closed down
since the provider should not suffer as Michel Thiollière so nicely put it.

// Nicco