[pp.int.general] Free french Compil' Pirate Vol.2 online

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 00:01:14 CEST 2009

You replied in French, interesting..

They first tried a similar approach when trying to get the Swedish FRA (spy)
law to get through.. It was noticed from the Swedish blog scene that alerted
the press and resulted in the resignation of the defense minister that had
tried to push the suggestion through. Unfortunately they managed to put it
into law a year later, but it is still extremly critizeced and new outragous
suggestions of new government agencies wanting access to the collected
traffic pops up...

I hope you will have better luck preventing this law from going through.

// Nicco