[pp.int.general] Pirate Party UK - restart!

Erika Nilsson narnigrin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 03:05:02 CEST 2009

Hello all,

As many of you will know, there used to exist a Pirate Party UK, which has
since, sadly, disappeared. Me and some others are now wanting to try again,
and *we are looking for other pirates in the UK* who want to help setting
this up. So far, we are still at discussion stage, so anyone who applies to
join now gets to have quite an impact on the future of PPUK. ;)

A forum is under construction and will be showing up quite soon; until then,
please contact me (at narnigrin at gmail.com or through any method listed at
http://profile.erikanilsson.eu) or Simon Wood (slythe at earthling.net). Also,
if you know any others (i.e. who are not subscribing to pp.int.general) who
would be interested, until the forum is up, please point them in the
direction of http://erikanilsson.eu/2009/04/the-pirate-party-uk/, or tell
them to send one of us an e-mail.

Help us to spread the word!

Regards,