[pp.int.general] Signing off

gabriel luis g.luisfranchy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 09:02:43 CEST 2009

Hi all, hi Andrew,
your email renders the same feelings I have been dealing with in the last
weeks...
I do not know which (european?) pirate party you belong to, but I do share
the same messy impression...
I MUST STRESS THAT I AM MEMBER OF THE PIRATE PARTY SINCE JUNE, but in this
time I think I have gained some insights into the party´s way of functioning
and after that I do not believe in political parties in the present sense
anymore.

Few weeks ago I watch at ARTE.tv a documentary about the future and the
challenges of mankind and  it was pointed out that in the future political
organisations and economical organisations would be the same, or at least I
understood the message this way.

I look around and also see that education tends to be always a more and more
privatized domain (private unis, FHs, IBM academy and so on).

I think we live in a time where different ways of organising are needed,
since education, policy and business making have the common denominator of
money/funds.

I hold political organisations with unstable and untransparent economic
foundations as doomed to wreck down since their capabiities to (re)act are
very reduced, depending on how much fund(ing)s are available and depeding on
the way this funds are managed.
As we have seen in the past parties-funding is on the long term a very
sensible issue.

 I do believe that when it comes to provide solutions it is all about
creating content (a concrete wall or a website), talking with people
(business partners or your girlfriend) and moving ways of finance this
activities (a bank transfer or dealing with whatever your deal with).

I suggest those with similar feellngs, concerns, political/economical views
on organisation forms a open debate or even a meeting
in order to approach problems and to talk about solutions. I am organising a
meeting with some polish pirates in Berlin, hopefully in the second
September week, in order to talk about party-next ways of financing
activities with the highest degree of transparence possible.

Please Andrew, I do not know you but I don´t want you to leave.

Salud(os) for everybody!

G. Luis-Franchy