[pp.int.general] Let us organize a study session!

JaRrr jarrr at pirateparty.be
Mon Aug 3 12:24:43 CEST 2009

Hi Everyone,

Even if I do agree with Samir's idea I'd like to point to the fact this is
only and solely an idea at this very time.
He's a very enthusiastic guy liking action and I won't blame him for that.
We definitely need some action-beyond/before-words.
Now, imho everyone should be involved in this discussion, your views and
opinion are important ! More inpotant even, your participation too. So
get/stay involved. Creating a _foundation_ will only be useful if it doesn't
end up being an empty box.

I think we should also know what Sweden (a.o) is up to at a Global/EU level.
What's the plan, what's the future, what's the global path ?
Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling we receive very little information
about the subject at this very time.

I also red the opinions concerning the proposed PPI Conference. I do agree
with most of the constructive and positive ones.
I think we should focalise on real action, action based local and global
plans and act upon them.
We have to go back home knowing what is needed to be able to build up to the
next level, if we have the means to do it, how we will do it, who will do it
and when this will be done.

Warm regards,

Jurgen aka JaRrr
PP.be