[pp.int.general] Let us organize a study session!

coretx coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Mon Aug 3 12:00:30 CEST 2009

Not yet, but the PPI foundation will be a fact soon.
It is utmost easy in Belgium ! Maybe i might even set it up using my
private funds.

We want the next conference to be *perfect*
And use one day for meeting organisations such as EDRI etc.
The date will be set, once we have a near perfect program.
( And after the German elections )

Maybe The Berlin meeting can be used for helping out on this ?