[pp.int.general] Let us organize a study session!

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Mon Aug 3 18:21:15 CEST 2009

> The best place would be a city which can be reached by the highest number
> of people at the lowest price ?
>
> As the congress would be a PPI organisational congress I have to admit I
> don't get the
> reason/idea/logics of why this should happen at the same time/place of an
> other event ?
The idea is to save travel cost. CCC starts everyday at about 11.00, so if
you get up early, there is a lot of time to win.
> Why Brussel? why not Geneva?
Because Geneva is 1) expensive (eating out is about twice as expensive as in
germany) and 2) dull. But perhaps with a local guide ...
I have been there twice this year.
To save money, go outside the EURO area: UK, Poland, Czech republic,
Slovakia.
But Warszawa is dreadful.
Bxl is very central.
reinier