[pp.int.general] Let us organize a study session!

JaRrr jarrr at pirateparty.be
Mon Aug 3 18:12:27 CEST 2009

The best place would be a city which can be reached by the highest number of people at the lowest price ?

As the congress would be a PPI organisational congress I have to admit I don't get the reason/idea/logics of why this should happen at the same time/place of an other event ?

Regards,

Jurgen
PP.be