[pp.int.general] Let us organize a study session!

moira brülisauer moosline at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:26:57 CEST 2009

2009/8/3 Reinier Bakels <r.bakels at planet.nl>
The best place would be a city which can be reached by the highest number of people at the lowest price ?

As the congress would be a PPI organisational congress I have to admit I don't get the
reason/idea/logics of why this should happen at the same time/place of an other event ?
The idea is to save travel cost. CCC starts everyday at about 11.00, so if you get up early, there is a lot of time to win.
Why 26th C3? save Cost, with cooperation with the CCC, and the Chaosmouvement  is realy near to our, also why not working together, as we plan to do in Switzerland?

And Berlin ist not expensiv