[pp.int.general] Let us organize a study session!

coretx coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Mon Aug 3 20:54:53 CEST 2009

The Belgian party just started, and has a severe lack of members. A
PPI meeting there, would boost their member count above critical mass.
Brussels, is in the center of Belgium. Half Dutch speaking, half
french speaking.
This also enables the french pirates to attend. ( Not all of them
speak english, and therefore avoid PPI conferences. )
Being centric, Brussels also lowers the travel expenses.
More importantly, Brussels is where nearly all lobbyist organisations
have their office.
The logical choice for a meeting if we wish to have a day where civil
rights movements etc. meet PPI.

Personally, i disregard egocentric arguments. And would like to see
the conference at a place that is best for PPI as a whole.