[pp.int.general] Next PPI Conference in Brussels!

moira brülisauer moosline at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:41:15 CEST 2009

2009/8/4 Jurgen <jurgen at zeo.be>

I'll look what i can do, to find the nescerary cotancts in the CCC Berlin or where ever we must seek them.

Greets Moira
 Indeed Moira. I think it'd be interesting to be there from a communications/PR point of view.But I'm wondering, did you receive a time slot or time slots to talk at the CCC @ Berlin? Or can you get it/them? Who would do the talk?What about our German friends ? Can you check with them to see if they didn't already plan something with/for the CCC? Knowing the German efficiency I'd not be amazed dicovering they're already on it. I don't have any contacts with PP-DE and I don't master German language (a pity, a shame, I'll burnt in hell...), would you mind checking all of this and let us know ?This would be of very much appreciated help and allow us to clear the org clouds. :) Greetings,Jurgen