[pp.int.general] Let us organize a study session!

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:25:52 CEST 2009

2009/8/4 Andrew Norton <ktetch at gmail.com>:
> Another reason 'why not berlin' is  simply "Berlin is so 2008" In
> other words, the meeting cycles between parties, in an attempt to make
> it 'local' to each party in turn, and give each one a chance to how
> things off. The PPI meeting was held in Berlin in Jan 08. Before it's
> Germany's turn, it will be Austria's again (since they held the
> meeting before). The order so far has been Austria, Germany, Sweden,
> Finland (with no summer meeting this year, because of the proximity of
> the EU elections)

Absolutely (nice to see you Andrew ;-)

We French pirates are quite motivated by the Brussels proposal, and we
support it wholeheartedly.

I believe we should consider this proposal without letting other
ideas, arguments, off-topic considerations and whatnot interfere. If
any cooperation between the CCC and the PPI is to happen (which is
unlikely so far), let's discuss it as a separate issue.

Regards,
Valentin