[pp.int.general] The United Kingdom Party is Officially Recognised

Max Lalouschek | Piratenpartei Österreic Max Lalouschek | Piratenpartei Österreic
Tue Aug 11 08:36:17 CEST 2009

Hey Andrew!

That is great news! Congratulations from Austria :)

I wish you the best of luck for the coming elections. Don't be too
disappointed when it doesn't work out at the first attempt, good things
sometimes take time :) The most important thing for a party are people
who are commited, who are able to lead the party through difficult
times. I'm board member of the pirate party Austria (= a nice but quite
conservative country) since almost three years, so I know what I'm
talking of ;)

Anyway, I wish you successful elections nevertheless!

Greetings from Vienna

Max Lalouschek

--
Max Lalouschek
Schatzmeister der Piratenpartei Österreichs

Jabber: dracoflameus at jabber.piratenpartei.at
Tel.: +43 699 10719285

Bitte beachten Sie, dass im Rahmen der Vorratsdatenspeicherung zukünftig jeglicher Kontakt mit mir 6 Monate lang gespeichert wird.
Please beware that due to pending data retention, soon any contact with me will be stored for six months.

Freies Wissen! Freie Kultur! Freie Menschen!
Free Knowledge! Free Culture! Free People!
- http://www.piratenpartei.at