[pp.int.general] The United Kingdom Party is Officially Recognised

moira brülisauer moosline at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 13:01:22 CEST 2009

My congratulations in the name of the Swiss PP

2009/8/12 Johnathan Phan <j.phan at pirateparty.org.uk>
I feel sorry for Andrew having todefend the PPUK in the comment section of the telegraph article.
On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Andrew Robinson <a.robinson at pirateparty.org.uk> wrote:
Thanks Coretx,

Sorry about that, their blog software inserted line breaks in
everywhere and I was rushing to edit them all out. I've fixed it now.

Regards,

- Andrew

>>> http://registers.electoralcommission.org.uk/regulatory-issues/regpoliticalparties.cfm?frmGB=1&frmPartyID=900&frmType=partydetail
>>> for confirmation.
>>> - Andrew Robinson

Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net

Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net