[pp.int.general] The United Kingdom Party is Officially Recognised

coretx coretx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 13:13:37 CEST 2009

You really have a good Point there Johnathan.
Therefore i suggest that all of us that have the time, create a acount
there, and help him out a little!

Professional astroturfers are shooting at him while we read this.
Time for some counter action!

Or as Rick once said ( Sorry for quoting you while still being alive )
"United we stand, devided we fall!"