[pp.int.general] Immediate action required!

"Robbie E. C. A. Hontelé" Robbie.e.c.a.hontele at piratenpartij.nl
Thu Aug 20 21:40:38 CEST 2009

Wim Liebrand doesn't understand that pirates want no more than
knowledge-exchange.

Bas Cordewener(an employee @ surf) knows of this subject. Refer to him
in your contacts.

Liebrand should consult more sources before writing articles and
columns. Sure he can write down his opinion and state that he does not
like us, but he can't go out and say that we are criminals.

I suggest contact to be made by an older pirate, as I do not think that
anyone below 35 will be able to convince him.

Regards,

Robbie