[pp.int.general] First elected pirates in Germany|Information on pirate officials

Patrick Maechler v/o Valio pirate at valio.ch
Mon Aug 31 15:30:40 CEST 2009

Congratulations to NRW from the coreteam as well.

There is no wiki on the official PPI website yet.
There will be soon a CRM system to manage information on pirate
officials. It's on the coreteam's roadmap and there will be an official
notification on the mailing list about it.

As a sidenote: Samir "coretx" Allioui and me would like to speak out a
big "thank you" to Bavaria and North Rhine-Westphalia for the
hospitality hospitality we found there last weekend :)

/Patrick