[pp.int.general] First elected pirates in Germany

Mattias Bjärnemalm mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se
Mon Aug 31 14:12:06 CEST 2009

Congratulations for a work well done!

Perhaps we should dedicate a page on the ppi-wiki (my memory fails me,
but sure do we have one?) with information on all elected Pirate
officials. Position, length of office, background, contact info, etc).

I think that could really come in handy with time when we find more and
more pirates elected in different countries.

/Mab