[pp.int.general] Regarding PPI ACTA statement / http://etherpad.com/dLA8NDTl83

Ryan Martin ryan.martin at pirate-party.us
Tue Dec 8 03:33:08 CET 2009

Just for the hell of it, we should go ahead and post this somewhere for the
global community to 'sign' as well.  It's an international issue, and I bet
a lot of people would like to pledge to volunteer.

I consider each signature a declaration to volunteer time and effort on this
document, and I include my name with much vigor. Just a pledge of support is
neat too. :)

--
Ryan Martin
Administrator