[pp.int.general] Open positions in PPI

coretx coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Tue Dec 8 04:11:21 CET 2009

No need for further ranting Ryan.
As usual, while people rant @ pp.int.general.
People are working somewhere else ;)
You can see it for yourself here : http://etherpad.com/4cVDnXmE8K
  ( And some more results at other etherpads )

The Anti ACTA taskforce is up & running.
Niccolas Sahlqvist is leading the taskforce.
And you can find him in #ppi-acta @ irc.piratpartiet.se

Drop nicco or coreteam at pp-international.net a line, if you wish to be
added to the ACTA mailinglist.
If there is more you need to know - join the weekly coreteam meetings.
Or browse the wiki.