[pp.int.general] Dutch platform internet security

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Wed Dec 9 16:55:59 CET 2009

> Our punchline was "löschen statt sperren" - "deleting instead of
> blocking".
This is actually a very nice one! It would not be far fetched to argue that
excessive focus on internet blocking and filtering may be *counter*effective
in the fight against child porn! I would love to see the minister of jutice
being blamed in parliament for being so fanatics that he eventually PROMOTES
child porn.
> One of our Pirates who studies psychology said in Germany it is classified
> as a desease. It cannot be treated but what you can do is behavioural
> therapy.
> Guys have to learn to avoid chidren if they cannot deal with it.
Doctors tell us that all aberrations/diseases exist in all thinkable
variations. If someone is attracted by children AND a convulsive rapist,
yes, he/she is dangerous. In other words I could imagine someone who has the
former aberrations but lacks the latter. But he/she may be tempted to
approach a real child of he lacks the surrogate of porn, while this
surrogate perhaps can satisfy him without danger. Anyway, we can't do a lot
with this in politics.

> > Ich beherrsche die deutsche Sprache auch.
> Wouln't be polite of me to post in German on this list, woud it? :-)
The comment was about the references in a prior post.

> Im Internet gibts viel zu finden zum Zugangerschwerungsgesetz.
> Wenn du noch weitere Infos brauchst helfen euch die deutschen
> Piraten mit Sicherheit gerne weiter.
>
> 7 months ago when the whole thing started in Germany we had about
> 1100 Pirates. Now were past 11.000. If you handle this thing right,
> there is much to gain for you.

Samir!!!!!!!

I will Google "Zugangerschwerungsgesetz". Is "Erschwerung"  (making things
more difficult) good for innovation?????