[pp.int.general] Dutch platform internet security

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Fri Dec 11 08:49:54 CET 2009

> But when it comes to banning computer-generated images (even realistic
> ones) or lolicon, we're quite firmly in the realms of 'thought crime'
Thought police. Gedankenpolizei, in German. The "1984" project suffered some
delay (do governments ever manage to complete projects in time?) but
conservative (chritian-democrat) politicians are still firmly decided to
establish a pervaise surveillance state. "How could they otherwise protect
their citizen?"
reinier