[pp.int.general] TOR users and others (polish digg users) are Polish Pedofiles?

Błażej Kaczorowski blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:50:18 CET 2009

Hello,

We need a little international attencion about one Polish PM and newspaper.
He asked out ministry of "Internal Affairs and Administration" about
pedofiles that uses TOR networks to get anonymity. Here (
http://www.krzysztofbrejza.pl/?id=209). He wanted to know if there is some
way to forbid to use TOR in Poland fe.

This question was published as link on our national digg site (wykop.pl) -
110k registerd users, 2,5mln users, 33 mln views. This question received a
lot on commnets about stupidity of this idea and a lot of sarcastic notes
and quips. I've also had written a comment about it using ironic idea to
send some pictures to MP is some1 have some. here: (
http://www.wykop.pl/link/270224/uzywasz-tor-a-no-to-po-zrobi-z-ciebie-pedofila)
- "you use TOR - we will make you PEDOFILE"

Yeterday big national newspaper written article that TOR users and
wykop.plusers are threatening PM, wants to kill him and he is afraid
of his family
security and wants to receive safeguards to protect him. The article is
suggestiong that users of wykop.pl and TOR are pedofiles or support pedofile
activities. here (http://www.rp.pl/artykul/17,407210.html) "PM on a scope of
pedofiles". Funny stuff is that one of comments in this article taken by
journalist from wykop.pl is my own :)

I have written mail to newspaper to ask them if they realy want to say that
my comment has something to do with pedofile activities and why the post
articles that accuse (indirectly) 2,5mln polish internet users that they
support pedofile.

I received an answer that she know better if my comment was sarcastic or not
and that it is pedofile frendly comment :P

The stuff goes on - I am going to publish her answer shortly on
www.partiapiratow.org.pl

The main problem is that polish PM and journalist thought that they started
battle against pedofiles but they started war against most polish internet
users accusing them of supporting pedofile activates and they still don't
realised it.

Can you use some your intentional journalist contacts to get little
attention. I can guide you through Polish text if needed.

More here on our website: http://www.partiapiratow.org.pl/node/84

BR,
Blazej Kaczorowski
PP POland