[pp.int.general] TOR users and others (polish digg users) are Polish Pedofiles?

Błażej Kaczorowski blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 14:13:14 CET 2009

This sentences at the end was just added couple hours ago after our
intervention. The problem is that this comments are used in article as
some kind of prof that PM and his family are in some danger from
pedofiles. Again article suggest that we want to destroy PM but we
only commented his ignorance.

The two sentences is just lousy explanation to defend main thesis
between lines - TOR and wykop.pl are somehow related to pedofiles and
they are threatening PM Breja.

BR,
Blazej