[pp.int.general] Call for weapons - translation wanted!

Per von Zweigbergk per.von.zweigbergk at piratpartiet.se
Fri Feb 27 19:02:29 CET 2009

Is associating with alleged criminals illegal in the US these days?
I'm not that up-to-date with US politics and legislation, but that
seems completely ridiculous and unlikely to me. Unless The Pirate Bay
were to be declared a terrorist organisation I guess...

(I'm not getting into an argument about whether The Pirate Bay is
illegal or not. I understand technology, not law, and anyway its
legality is unknown and spurious to my comment.)