[pp.int.general] Call for weapons - translation wanted!

Glenn Kerbein glenn.kerbein at pirate-party.us
Fri Feb 27 19:02:51 CET 2009

Well, the connotation would be that we are associating with The Pirate
Bay, not the persons on trial. However, the trial itself is putting the
individuals to the legal test, but not the site. So, in this
jurisdiction, the site remains largely a litigious target (and a gray
area). If we were to associate with the individuals (which is not
directly illegal in and of itself), the connotation would be, we could
find ourselves stripped of our political status.
Besides, I like to retain and enforce that our affiliation with the site
is as such: PPUS : The Pirate Bay :: novel : comic series. Similar,
since both entities push the boundaries and question copyright, but
accomplish that through different routes.