[pp.int.general] where is the manifesto?

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Mon Jan 5 13:46:12 CET 2009

Will Pomes wrote:
> You are right that you have thus far avoided ad hominem attacks, however, the debate has strayed into an area where they are likely to be used.
>
> As to what we should do when he says that, I don't know. One solution is simply to ignore it. Another is to start a personal correspondence with him outside of the mailing list.

I did it some days ago, that approach of the personal correspondence; I
(then) even offered him to shake hands, and he refused. He even denies
being using scornful and/or insulting language.
> I agree with you assessment of equating aggressor and insulted, and I apologize for the inherent unfairness of my comment.

I accept it, and hope that as you requested, we all -including myself-
may be able to debate without trespassing the limits of the due
politeness. Regards,

                    Carlos Ayala

                     ( Aiarakoa )

Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman