[pp.int.general] where is the manifesto?

Will Pomes pomescollege at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 06:35:19 CET 2009

You are right that you have thus far avoided ad hominem attacks,
however, the debate has strayed into an area where they are likely to
be used.

As to what we should do when he says that, I don't know. One solution
is simply to ignore it. Another is to start a personal correspondence
with him outside of the mailing list.

I agree with you assessment of equating aggressor and insulted, and I
apologize for the inherent unfairness of my comment.