[pp.int.general] where is the manifesto?

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Mon Jan 5 16:06:11 CET 2009

Reinier Bakels wrote:
> 1. I don't think a private conversation was appropriate. I always
> talked about the substance - even if you sometimes thought I did not.
> If I say "you are wrong", than I don't mean that I blame you for
> making a mistake, but that I have a different view (wich could be a
> fact or an opinion).
And, /of course/, if you make contradictions -like calling me
/fifthcolumnist/ and PPI /fundamentalist/ at the same time-, or plain
insults -like /stupid/-, or other defamations -like /radical/-, you
would just have been /creative/ in your descriptions. Haven't you been?
Come on.
> 2. My "denial" is essential. Being insulting or scornful requires the
> *intent* to do so (or at least "dolus eventualis" - I don't know the
> term in English), and if I say that it is NOT my intent, *you have to
> accept that as a fact*.
That would require me trusting your statement. If you /apologize/ in one
mail while, in the same mail, continue calling /radicals/ all those who
doesn't give up in demanding our goals -by the way, you considered our
goals as /esoteric/! (your mail: 4-XII-09, 10:14)-, believe me: I don't
trust your excuses.
> Even when I called you a "fifth column" at some time, that was about
> your opinions.
> A "fifth column" - as you know - is some who works for the "ennemy".
> Which was perfectly appropriate
Me, working for the pro-copyright lobby? Your excuses cannot be
trustable when you continue defamating me again, and again. Can anyone
find serious to say in the same mail "/and if I say that it is NOT my
intent/ (to insult me)/, *you have to accept that as a fact*/", and
"/even when I called you a 'fifth column'/ [...] */was perfectly
appropriate/*". I'm not here to be insulted, moderate yourself.
> And, frankly, my patience is not infinite.
I have no doubt on that; actually I find it quite finite -from the first
mails you have used that stuff I wholeheartedly reject-.
> This morning I tried another shock effect, calling you "amusing".
> *Should I use even stronger words* to clarify my point?
What is this? Do you even dare to open & publicly menace me with further
insults? This is new. Hope that insulting in this PPI list cannot be for
free. So now, Reinier, just debate within the limits of politeness;
nobody prevents you from debating, simply I won't tolerate that stuff
from you.

Carlos Ayala

( Aiarakoa )

Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman