[pp.int.general] Of State and Main (I can't come up with a better subject)

Glenn Kerbein glenn.kerbein at pirate-party.us
Wed Jan 7 18:54:29 CET 2009

Frankly, I'm disappointed with the PPI list, as a whole. Namely due to
absurd topics being drawn out, flame wars raging on, and crackpot ideas
being thrown around.
For the past month or so, I've simply just ignored the PPI list for
these reasons. There are no topics that are simple sane enough for me to
swallow, or are just apropos of nothing.
I don't know what on track is, but I know what it is not. It is not what
the list has been raging on about; everyone needs to get their head on
straight and get back on topic.

--
Glenn Kerbein
Pirate Party of the United States