[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: status of internal ballots

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 15 13:40:06 CET 2009

Reinier Bakels wrote:
>> The manifesto can be better or worse, but the most important thing is
>> that all parties agree with it (or, at least, nobody disagrees).
>>
>> *Having a "joint/common" manifesto is much more important* than
>> having a "perfect" manifesto.
> *Why?* I agree that ideally it is nice to agree, but there also
> reasons to allow differences.
So you weren't sincere when you talked about the text not being
/press-candy/, etc ... the problem for you wasn't in /how/ the text is
written, all that stuff were pretexts; your actual concern is in its
contents and in its very spirit ...

http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto#What

.... well, I'll reply you properly in a while.