[pp.int.general] proposal

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Fri Jan 16 04:32:35 CET 2009

Reinier Bakels wrote:
>> > http://www.partidopirata.es/wiki/Usuario:Aiarakoa
> As far as my understanding of th Spanish language goes, this page does
> not disclose who is financing you.
As Will Pomes has just said, "/I can think of many reasons we might do
this, reinier, but I can think of none for doing so *_here_*. (none,
that is, that are based upon solid reasoning, or a respect for
privacy.)/". If you are dissatisfied ... well, bad luck; try using a
translator.

Apart for that, I only have time for serious issues, so don't expect
more answers from me about this topic.

Carlos Ayala

( Aiarakoa )

Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman