[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: status of internal ballots

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sat Jan 17 11:35:46 CET 2009

Reinier Bakels wrote:
>> Why do you so often talk about /lawyers/ as if you were talking on
>> their behalf?
> 1. Because the present manifesto's start from a legal perspective by
> putting human rights first
> 2. Because the purpose of politics eventually is to make (or improve)
> law.
>
> But the core of the present debate is that I believe that the manifsto
> ought to be *less* legalistic. Sigh!
Sorry, my english is too bad, maybe I explained myself too defectively
.... let's gonna try again: if you don't represent all lawyers
-specifically, you don't represent Bravo, de la Cueva, Sanchez Almeida
and other famous lawyers-, why do you talk about what /lawyers/ think?
*You don't talk on behalf of lawyers*.