[pp.int.general] Fw: where to stay in Helsinki

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Mon Jan 19 11:10:17 CET 2009

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) wrote:
> Btw, do we have a location for the 5th conference? We said there probably wouldn't be any before the election as we'll all be extremely busy. What are we gonna say when we part ways in Helsinki? "See you in Brussels?" :)
Indeed, seems that 5th Conference would be as soon as end of june or
july, i.e., after EU Election. I remember that Partia Piratow offered
Poland as possible site for 5th Conference, though as I haven't
contacted Arkadiusz nor Blazej nor any other Partia Piratow member for a
while, I don't know whether they confirmed this or not. Regards,

Carlos Ayala

( Aiarakoa )

Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman