[pp.int.general] Elections in hessian

Thorsten Wirth t.wirth at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Tue Jan 20 16:38:13 CET 2009

Hy Carlos,

what is this PIRATA's PR group, what are they doing and were and maybe
... who is it? *g*
Can you give me a bit more information about these group. I'am new on
the international list and know nothing about what happen in our
international community.

thx for your fast reaction

yours
- Thorsten

Carlos Ayala Vargas schrieb:
> Thorsten Wirth wrote:
>> I thought the european pirates can help each other for the election of
>> the European parlament.
>> My idea is to organise an european pirates action day EPAD.
>> The idea is simple ... we call for these action day in our
>> communities, every pirate register his action and we put it in an
>> multilingual press
>> release. Just fancy, what can happen ... we don't need spectacular
>> happenings, we need lots of different actions all over europe.
> I've made your proposal reach PIRATA's PRs group. If I have any answer
> I'll notice you all. Regards,

Mein PGP-Schlüssel/my PGP key:
http://www.piratenpartei-hessen.de/pgp/t.wirth(0xE6250AEF)pub.asc
Bitte beachten Sie, dass dem Gesetz zur Vorratsdatenspeicherung zufolge
jeder elektronische Kontakt mit mir sechs Monate lang gespeichert wird.
WEB: http://www.piratenpartei-hessen.de
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/insideX
JABBER: zack at jabber.piratenpartei.de
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...