[pp.int.general] Joe Biden is an enemy

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Wed Jan 21 15:13:15 CET 2009

Reinier Bakels wrote:
>> It's not exactly news, nor is that 2 weeks ago, omaba nominated two
> Well, for me it was news, but for insiders like yourself it obviously
> isn't. Could you - as an insider - tell me whether there are any
> (powerfull?) PP-friendly politicians in the US? If the democrats are
> so Hollywood-friendly, perhaps the republicans?
Where is the point in continuing the argument? You point out that the
Democrat ticket supports the pro-copyright lobby claims, and it's true;
Andrew adds that it was well known -at least in Spain and USA it was
known that, during DP Primary Election, Hollywood supported Obama
against Clinton, and lobby's support
<http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=931BqN77SKs&feature=related> requires
same reward as in Spain <http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=711s0YrIIAA>-,
and it's also true. What else, then?