[pp.int.general] purpose of manifesto

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sat Jan 24 15:51:07 CET 2009

Just a tiny yet essential correction:

Reinier Bakels wrote:
>> to know about the ==> PP <== cause, one should rather try here
>> as we are PPI, not PP.
> You repeat yourself (for the zillionth time) and *you are wrong*. I
> referred here to *any* national party, and most of them are all called
> "PP", in various languages.
If you refer to any national party, you are the wrong one, as it doesn't
apply to Spain. In Spain, PP applies to Popular Party, while PIRATA
applies to Pirate Party, you can check it here

http://servicio.mir.es/registro-partidos/index.htm

As we in PIRATA have some work countering the attempts (note: I'm not
saying here that you are pro-PSOE nor defamating anyone, I'm just
explaining why it's so important to PIRATA to use the correct acronyms;
and if I've said it a /zillion/ times ... whatever a /zillion/ means ...
I'll say it another /zillion/ times if required to avoid the confusion)
by some pro-PSOE folks who always refer to our party as /PPirata/,
trying to bind us to the Popular Party only to discredit us as a party
with our own political personality.

Thus, as not only there is actually a PP which is not PIRATA, but also
there is an European Popular Party (European PP) which has nothing to do
with PPI, I reject again, and I'll do whenever it is required, to have
us called PP. We are not PP; the Spanish party is PIRATA, and the
international movement is PPI.

Carlos Ayala

( Aiarakoa )

Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman