[pp.int.general] purpose of manifesto

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Sat Jan 24 16:32:23 CET 2009

> Just a tiny yet essential correction:
>
> Reinier Bakels wrote:
>>> to know about the ==> PP <== cause, one should rather try here
>>> as we are PPI, not PP.
>> You repeat yourself (for the zillionth time) and *you are wrong*. I
>> referred here to *any* national party, and most of them are all called
>> "PP", in various languages.
> If you refer to any national party, you are the wrong one, as it doesn't
> apply to Spain. In Spain, PP applies to Popular Party, while PIRATA
> applies to Pirate Party, you can check it here

Oops! How happy I am that I changed last minute "all" by "most"! The issue
here was whether the designation pirat* (* for a wildcard) is appropriate,
and the reference to PP only for brevity.

This post again shows that you are a big political talent: for instance, you
are very good in the age-old debating trick taking someones argument,
extract an aspect irrelevant for the actual cause, and then fight that
aspect vehemently.

And how happy I am that I can say later: I still remeber the big Carlos
Ayala Vargas when he was at the beginning of his career!

Hope I do not overestimate you sense of humor ...

reinier