[pp.int.general] Reinier & Helsinki.

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Sat Jan 24 18:03:38 CET 2009

> I am still officially the Chairman of Piraten Partij. ( However, i did
> propose the title /interim chairman/ since there is no offical
> registration yet. )
> Reinier  does not recognize this. And i do not blame him for this, since i
> know his intentions are not wrong. And its just a matter of different
> opinions.
> Samir Allioui.
> (interim) Chairman of Piraten Partij Nederland.
The issue is who is entitled to speak on behalf of the Dutch Piratenpartij
(PP-NL). I guess nobody is. Also an (interim) chairman ought to rely on a
democratic decision, or a mandate. In association, even a chairman can not
make (important) decisions by himself. So the question boils down to the
question who has a mandate. The answer is: none. Who should have given the
mandate? Virtually nobody is still active in PP-NL, and there are no
registered members afaik. The last PP-NL meeting (in Utrecht) was already a
long time ago
I felt responsible and went to the PPI meetings in Berlin (with Wybo) and
Uppsala (with Leon) last year, and I will be in Helsinki again. All on my
own expenses. Anyone blames me?
reinier