[pp.int.general] Reinier & Helsinki.

Will Pomes pomescollege at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 18:15:19 CET 2009

no one blames you. TX even says so. he has simply handed you his
title, as the one who speaks for the group who gave TX the title in
the first place.

I believe he did this because he believes you can do this better than he can.

So while you may feel that you can't speak for the Piraten Partij, he
has given whatever license that others felt he deserved, over to you.

What I'm trying to say to you is that despite your un-recognition of
his position, or the position he used to hold, people who belong to
Piraten Partij chose him to represent them, as they thought he would
accurately voice their opinions. So his judgment must be sound in
their eyes.

He feels that you will also accurately voice the opinions of those who
elected him, the members of Piraten Partij.

Thus, regardless of recognizing the position or the title, you must
accept that he (and thus, you) represents at least the members of the
group who voted for him.

I hope that my supposition is accurate.

I now yield the floor to those who wish to speak.