[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: PIRATA internal ballot, results

Will Pomes pomescollege at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 18:20:26 CET 2009

I think that is probably a good idea.
One that perhaps, the bi lingual representatives could construct by
interpreting the document themselves, and summarizing it in their
respective languages, as well as english, that way we can compare
their interpretations so as to better understand each others views,
and ensure at least some degree of faithfulness to the original intent
of the 'precise' document.