[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: PIRATA internal ballot, results

Jens Seipenbusch seipenbusch at web.de
Wed Jan 28 17:14:08 CET 2009

Hi Will,

Will Pomes schrieb:
> I understand now. This is similar to a type of leadership that some US
> congressmen and senators follow. Thanks for clarification.

on the contrary,
I pointed out to the german pirates, that i wont decide on my own when
it comes to the manifest.
I see our role at the manifest solely in working on a draft, that we
representatives *think* will be agreeable by our members.
Therefor i objected to certain passages of the draft and still do so.
If we have a draft, then we will have a vote, in the german pirate party
like hopefully in the others. There is no use working on a draft with
some thousand pirates spread over europe.

best regards
and tired of defending against misinformation on this list,
--
Jens Seipenbusch
vice chairman
js at piratenpartei.de