[pp.int.general] Answer to Reinier that does not belong here.

Core TX coretx at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 21:41:35 CET 2009

I wrote

> >I am still officially the Chairman of Piraten Partij. ( However, i did
> >propose the title /interim chairman/ since there is no offical
> >registration yet. )
> >Reinier  does not recognize this. And i do not blame him for this, since
> >know his intentions are not wrong. And its just a matter of different
>> opinions.
>> Samir Allioui.
>> (interim) Chairman of Piraten Partij Nederland.

Reinier wrote.

>The issue is who is entitled to speak on behalf of the Dutch Piratenpartij
>(PP-NL). I guess nobody is. Also an (interim) chairman ought to rely on a
>democratic decision, or a mandate. In association, even a chairman can not
>make (important) decisions by himself. So the question boils down to the
>question who has a mandate. The answer is: none. Who should have given the
>mandate? Virtually nobody is still active in PP-NL, and there are no
>registered members afaik. The last PP-NL meeting (in Utrecht) was already a
>long time ago
>I felt responsible and went to the PPI meetings in Berlin (with Wybo) and
>Uppsala (with Leon) last year, and I will be in Helsinki again. All on my
>own expenses. Anyone blames me?
>reinier

My answer :

There is a mandate, and it has seen  the daylight before you got involved
with PPNL.
And is recited on all meetings after the Viena convention wich i visited
with both Wybo and Leon.
And yes, i can not make important decisions by myself.
However, i can make decissions about topics that have already been discussed
several times, and have been agreed upon by all people involved.
As we discussed and agreed upon only yesterday!

Anyone blameing you ? What are you trying to insinuate ?

These kind of discussions are NOT to be held on this mailinglist.
As i ALSO told you yesterday.