[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: PIRATA internal ballot, results

Jens Seipenbusch seipenbusch at web.de
Fri Jan 30 16:42:26 CET 2009

as the relevant german representative, i think that none of the 3 (very
similar) drafts is good enough to already start the timeconsuming
process of bringing it to the german pirates and hope for acceptance in
a voting.
As Reinier for example said, the first paragraph is reason enough to not
waste the time for final translation and voting.
We will hopefully be able to speak about all that in Helsinki.
regards,
--
Jens Seipenbusch
vice chairman