[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: PIRATA internal ballot, results

Wed Jan 28 19:44:26 CET 2009

Am Wednesday 28 January 2009 17:40:15 schrieb Carlos Ayala Vargas:
> Jens Seipenbusch wrote:
> > Will Pomes schrieb:
> >> I understand now. This is similar to a type of leadership that some US
> >> congressmen and senators follow. Thanks for clarification
> >
> > on the contrary,
> > I pointed out to the german pirates, that i wont decide on my own when it
> > comes to the manifest.
>
> It's not my business how Piraten Partei's inner democracy works; simply
> it was expected that representatives announce whether the parties where
> they belong:
>
> - are going to hold a ballot or not
> - if going to hold, schedule -start & end of the ballot-
> - if already held, whether a pirate party:
> * chose Draft X
> * or rejected all drafts
>
> > I see our role at the manifest solely in working on a draft, that we
> > representatives *think* will be agreeable by our members. Therefor i
> > objected to certain passages of the draft and still do so. If we have a
> > draft, then we will have a vote, in the german pirate party like
> > hopefully in the others. There is no use working on a draft with some
> > thousand pirates spread over europe.
>
> So, what has Piraten Partei decided? To reject Drafts A, B & C?
Piratenpartei Deutschland didn't decide anything. There were almost no further
discussions and no ballots except of the things you already know about. I
don't know if anything is planned but I am afraid it doesn't seem like there
will be a decision anytime soon.

regards
Helmut

--
Bitte beachte, dass dem Gesetz zur Vorratsdatenspeicherung zufolge
jeder elektronische Kontakt mit mir sechs Monate lang gespeichert wird.

http://piratenpartei.de/navigation/politik/ueberwachung/vorratsdatenspeicherung